Just came back from an amazing trip to Italy. I saw some unbelievable art, ate the most exquisite food and was living the Dolce Vita. I am sharing today the best places in Rome and Florence:
EAT in ROME
–Renato e Luisa for amazing pastas
–Stazione de Posta, a real 5 course Italian dinner.
–Fratelli De Luca for a good Organic lunch with juices and paninis
–Magnum store next to Trevi Fountain where you customize your own Magnum ice cream! Amazing
– Casina Valadier, best lunch place in the Borghese gardens, amazing view and food.
- Hotel de Russie for a romantic cocktail hour, this hotel is a must see.
– Rinaldi pastry shop is a dream! It’s located on the last floor of the departement store RINASCENTE. So in between shopping go buy some goodies! My fav, the shoes and bags made of Chocolate.
EAT in FLORENCE:
–Buca Mario, the best Trattoria in Florence. No pictures of the food available, I ate too fast!
- SIMBIOSI amazing organic pizza. All wines and products are organic and the place is adorable.
WHAT TO DO in ROME
Visit the Colosseum, the Vatican, the Forum. I had the best tour of the museums and the city with Babylon City tours.
WHAT TO DO in FLORENCE
Stop by Santa Maria Novella Farmacie and stock up on the closet fresheners and colognes.
- Visit Michelangelo’s David and the Uffizi Gallery . I visited with Babylon tours, definitely the best tours I’ve had.